- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
I’m grateful to Umai Yomu for nominating me for this award. I look forward to working with you some day.
My Journey as a Blogger
I started blogging 3 years ago but it didn’t work out for me at that time, so I stopped and told myself that it wasn’t for me. I discouraged myself and I was really sad because talking about anime or doing things anime related is the one of the few things that bring me joy and the inability to share it with people didn’t make me happy.
But when this covid came, I became free with absolutely nothing to do. After speaking with a friend of mine on other matters, she then asked me if I liked writing. I actually told her I did but I wasn’t good at it but she convinced me and here I am!!
So I thank @delirenua for convincing me ❤
Advice from me to the new bloggers
I’m very much new to the system although I started a blog a long time ago, I stopped the next day I created it because after writing a post I didn’t get a view and that made me sad. But now I’m back and better, I could say a thing or two, maybe three or four. Let’s just see how far I will go.
1. Make sure you really love what you intend on blogging about because it is that passion that will give you the energy to deliver a good post.
2. Use lots of Photos, GIF, Videos and Emojis to get your viewers attention and make your post lively.
3. As an anime blogger, I love to listen to anime music while blogging. That help set the mood, so I recommend you do whatever you think will make you want to write a blog and keep you focused.
4. Don’t do it for the views, that what made me stop blogging at first. Instead you write blogs because you love it and you want people to enjoy your writing.
5. Be consistent with your work and be active in the community and most importantly, have fun ❤
And now I present my nominees;
Please feel very free to participate even if I didn’t nominate you😊❤