I am thanking theksblogs for nominating me for this award. You should really check out his blog, he writes amazing contents.
Let’s begin, shall we?
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
About myself in three things….
- I am addicted to video games, it’s not something I should say with pride “but it is what it is”. I’m going on a game fast for 3 weeks to learn control, you guys should wish me goodluck on my fast.
- I play soccer for my department in school and I’m a really good striker. I hope one day to play on a professional level although I’m 21, the longer I take, the more difficult it would be.
- I have passion for cooking and I am fairly good, I intend on going to a culinary school after graduation which should have been this year but would be next year thanks to Covid.
The questions I have been waiting for just arrived……
- What’s your favourite drink?
Well I have a favourite drink both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. So as for my favourite alcoholic drink that will be Heineken and as for my non alcoholic drink, that will be Coca-Cola.
- What anime/manga/movie would you rate 10/10?
Anime: Attack on Titans
Movie: The Watchmen
- What movie title best describes your life?
Silicon Valley because in the series, there was lots of struggle and hard work put in to make their apps work and right now I’m struggling to get a good life for my family and myself.
- What takes up most of your time?
Gaming but I’m repeating. So as of now, that will be podcasting, blogging and managing my Telegram channels.
- Your favourite genre
Comedy, I love to laugh. Get me to laugh and we will be good friends. “Laughter is the best medicine” as they say which is true. So no matter what you’re facing, learn to laugh if you don’t and if you did in the past, please continue. “Las Las e go better” – which means that no matter what at the end, everything will be better. This is a popular slang in my country and it holds a strong meaning if you give it one. So my readers and fellow bloggers, laughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!.
And you all are hereby sentenced to an award nomination……
And of course, I NOMINATE ALL OF YOU (My beautiful readers) for this award ❤️
My questions to you all.
- What’s your favorite music?
- What do you when you’re not blogging?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Are you the dumper or dumpee in a relationship?
- What was the very first anime you watched?
And as for my best post, It should be Opening Songs You Gotta Love due to the fact that I love music.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, don’t forget to like, comment and follow my blog site